We will be taking the following precautions to protect your safety along with the safety of our team members while the pandemic continues:
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time. Do not arrive early.
- Our protocol for check-in will change during this time: A team member will greet you at the door to verbally check you in, take your temperature, and ask you to apply hand sanitizer.
- If you do have a short wait time before your appointment, please practice social distancing in the waiting area by maintaining a minimum of six feet between yourself and other people
- Once in the practice, a team member will ask a series of questions to assess your risk level of exposure to COVID-19. If possible, we kindly ask that you wear a mask. You may be asked to reschedule your appointment if you are determined to be high risk.
- Guests accompanying patients to their appointments will be asked to stay outside of the practice. Exceptions will be made for children and patients needing assistance. In these cases, each patient will be limited to one guest.
- We highly encourage calling the practice prior to arriving during this time. All appointments should be scheduled in advance.
Please consider rescheduling if any of the following apply:
You, or anyone in your immediate family, have had known exposure to COVID-19 You are experiencing any flu-like or COVID-19 related symptoms (fever, persistent cough, shortness of breath).
In closing, the safety of our patients, team members and community are paramount. As the Coronavirus pandemic evolves, we will continue to actively monitor the local situation and follow CDC recommendations.
The doctors and staff at Buttercup Dental remain forever grateful for the trust and confidence you have placed in us over the last 32 years. Please know that we are here for you whenever you need us.